Tikka T3 SA DBM Hidden Release
Compatible with the following magazines:
.300WSM 3 shot
.300WSM 7 shot
.308 5 shot no blinder
.308 10 shot no blinder
.223 5 shot 5.56
.223 10 shot 5.56
Atlasworxs Bottom Metals (AICS) are made to utilize the most reliable detachable box magazines commonly used in today's bolt action rifles, which is the Accuracy International AICS magazine.
The benefits of using the superior AICS magazines are for their reliability and availability in 5 or 10 round capacity.
No inletting is required when using this item in an existing stock with a CTR inlet. (Due to slight variation between magazines and inlet depths, a slight adjustment may be required to the DBM lever height by simply taking a small amount off the height of the lever).
Our Bottom Metal Features :
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy - For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize - For Durability
- Light Weight Construction - 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Has the long lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Target Shooting)
- Has the "Hdden Lever" installed which reduces accidental activation.
- Drop in fit for existing CTR inlets.
- Utilizes AICS Pattern Short Action Magazines
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity