KRG SPIGOT MOUNT STANDARD
The Spigot Mount is the ideal solution for forward mounting options for your Whiskey-3 Chassis, X-ray, or Bravo chassis. It features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis and provides a multitude of possible configurations.
It allows for sling mounting positions with our optional QD Sling Plate (required for QD sling attachment), rail mounting with our aluminum or polymer Picatinny 5-slot (MOE L2) Rail, and a platform for two different Night Vision mount caps. It also features a more stable location for a bipod which is closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately five inches over a standard Whiskey-3 Chassis.
The full size Spigot Mount provides the following Mounting options:
- Position for our NVMC Kit (night vision mount) and our new (2019) Spigot Dedicated NV Cap
- 5 mounting positions for a MOE/KRG L2 (5-slot) rail (2ea right and left, 1 ea bottom).
- 2 positions for our HK loop/QD mount (right and left side).
- Positions for stops to keep your Harris bipod from rotating.
- Positions for our wide or inline Direct Harris Bipod mounts.
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or Bravo with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily.
- Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize.
- Comes with fastener pack for different mounting options. (full Spigot only)
- Hex wrenches (metric).
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation.
Weight: 4.8oz for full Spigot