KRG SPIGOT MOUNT MINIMALIST
The new (2019) Spigot Minimalist provides the same bipod mounting benefits without the added cost and complexity of the other features found on the full Spigot. It features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis.
It allows a more stable location for a bipod which is closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately five inches over a standard Whiskey-3/X-ray/Bravo Chassis. It also provides lower rail, sling stud, or Atlas bipod mounting option.
The Minimalist Spigot Mount provides the following Mounting options:
- Position for our MOE/KRG L2 (5-slot) rail on bottom
- Position for a sling stud/Harris bipod stud (included)
- Mounting holes to direct mount either an Atlas bipod or KRG Harris Inline Direct bipod mount (may not work with some swivel locking levers).
- Both Minimalist Spigot and full Spigot can be used in conjunction with KRG INVR barrel channel mounted NV rail
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or Bravo with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily.
Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize
- Hex wrenches (metric)
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation
Weight: 3.5 oz
- All X-ray, all Bravo, and Whiskey-3 (gen 3/2013 and newer)
- Can be used in conjunction with KRG Integrated Night Vision Rail (INVR)